Monday, October 02, 2006

I applied at Redfin

Alright traditional Realtors, get some clean underwear ready... Today - me, Trevor Donald Smith, John L Scott Realtor applied at.... REDFIN!

I did it. Thats right, I did it. I attached my resume, along with my 3 favorite websites, and my paragraph about how to improve Redfin to an email, typed careers@redfin.com in the address bar, and hit the send button.

OK, so who knows if I'll get the job, but I thought, "If these guys are this innovative and are pissing off this many traditional Realtors, I have got to give it a shot."

So here is my commission to you, oh faithful readers of my blog (1 person on a good day :) ). Send an email to careers@redfin.com endorsing my employment for Redfin. Tell them how charming I am. Tell them how I smell nice (after I take a shower). Tell them whatever you want, but tell them I deserve to be a Redfin Real Estate Agent.

I will keep all you reader (notice I didn't say readers) posted on Redfin's response to my Resume.

Have a redfinnian day!

No comments: