Thursday, October 26, 2006

Looking for Bloggers

I'm looking for bloggers to participate in this blog. Here is my wishlist for qualified bloggers:

- You should have a pulse.
- You should probably be involved in the real estate industry in some way, shape, or form. (ie mortgage, title, escrow, investments, etc.)
- If you are not involved in the real estate industry, you must have something knowledgable and meaningful to say to real estate consumers about the real estate market, REALTORS, and the real estate process.
- I would love to find someone who is specifically in Seattle or the North End. If not, no worries.
- I would love to find somebody who likes to shake things up.
- I would love to find somebody that disagrees with me.

Thats about it. You can blog as much or as little as you want. If you're interested, either post a comment or email me at trevors@johnlscott.com

No comments: