Thursday, October 05, 2006

A New Direction for Seattle - Tacoma Real Estate

You'll notice in the above blog description, that this blog has changed its focus. Here's why:

  • My previous description was too stuffy and made me sound like a guy who wears a suit and drinks scotch.
  • I know alot about real estate, real estate agents, and real estate law but I am not an expert. I wanted people to know they are getting professional advice but not expert advice.
  • I like to have fun. When I was just focusing on the market and real estate advice, I felt like I had to act like I was in a Federal Reserve Meeting.
  • I love telling stories. I want you to hear all the funny (ha ha) and funny (hmmm?) stories I deal with.
  • I like pissing people off. OK, not really, but I love a healthy debate, especially about the following issues: Real Estate Commissions, Real Estate Agent vs REALTOR, & Online Real Estate Marketing & Brokerages.
  • I didn't follow my description anyway. Since I wasn't meeting up to my blog's description, I decided to lower the standard!

2 comments:

North Fork Real Estate said...

It is so nice that your posts keep informing people about real estate. Acquiring a real estate property is one of the winner investment nowadays and it's good that investors can now reach the world of real estate through the internet.

Chris Pia said...

This is an interesting article. Im not sure how I ended up on a plumbing article, but it was interesting to read.